I will try to sum this up quickly so as I am not wasting any more of my time with this awful dealership!I had been looking on-line at the dealership for a specific car.

Used the online/text chat for several days with a specific person. I was emailed several cars and I noticed that the cars were at a dealership in NC. I asked about that since we are in GA and in writing was told that the car had been transferred to GA and was currently on the Duluth, GA lot. I also asked if there were other colors of the specific car that we were looking for in case we didn't like the color of the first one.

Again I was told in writing that they had 2 other colors available as well. "Come in and take a look", so We drove over to dealership and when I asked for the person I had been communicating with I was told that she isn't a sales person but works upstairs "customer relations"...okay fine so a couple of sales guys come over and I show him the texts and which cars I wanted to see. WELL... not only was the Blue car that had been "transferred from NC" NOT on the lot- they had neither of the other cars either.

ARE YOU FOR REAL?? I asked how this person could lie to me and another sales guy says he would have a talk with her- YEAH RIGHT!

All a huge game- tried to get me to buy the car in NC sight unseen- NO THANKS - WHAT A JOKE- I do not appreciate being lied to and wasting my time.DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!

Review about: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth Customer Care.