I have been trying to contact Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Duluth for two weeks.I have called several times to try and speak with the finance manager, Franchaily.

I have also spoken to Vald who has stated that he would call me back and No return calls. I purchased a car on March 31, 2016 and they are supposed to send a payoff amount for my other car. I have been getting the runaround. They called me everyday when wanting me to buy a car but now, I can't get them to call because no money in it for them.

It does not make sense to take this long. It is a shame I will have to take a day off work to drive an hour and a half to try and speak with someone. This is very poor customer service and I will never purchase another car from this place.

Someone could at least call me back to give me the status.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Autozone. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth and rick hendrick chevrolet duluth customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Hoschton, Georgia, United States #1235132

I got a camaro from, them my fault rushing into, contract, I drove up, sales rep, push me off to abother guy, telling me car is not hardly worth nothing, I had for 5 months, yes I did put 10.000 miles on highway, going to Virginia, receptionist and staff, lied told me sales rep, was on vacation, didn't remember I'd just left,. Bad business.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1200444

I am having the same issue. I can get anyone to call me back after butting a down payment down. These people are ridiculous.

Got a truck from rick hendrick drove it for two days FedEx drop off a package tell us not to drive the car.There is a recall on it.

So they sold us a truck knowing that it had a recall. First American car I bought will be the last.