1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Have tried about 100 times to get someone on the phone for answers. My daughter is a claims adjuster so she read my sale papers and she cant believe what they have done to me.

I paid $1,400 for a mechanical service contract, Im sure you know all that it covers. My timing belt broke which caused other problems. My sales agent David Simon wont talk to me at all, Vlade the finance mgr wont answer my calls either. They mailed me certified letters which were returned undeliverable, NO ONE CALLED ME, they know I lived RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET, they cancelled my service contract and send the $1,400 to Prestige Finance instead of me so I had no idea I had no service contract.

I need my car repaired and I cant get ANYONE to talk to me and the service dept is the most rude people I have ever met. They are insisting I send them $1,500 before they will do ANYTHING to the Kia Soul 2011. I am in the process of finding a lawyer to handle this situation. I really just want my car fixed, I was only supposed to pay a $100 deductible, but they made me pay $130 service charge to look at it and tell me Yep its got problems!

THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER USED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

If I dont hear from someone in your office by tomorrow, I am pursuing legal help. You are not going to treat me like this, I dont have the money to get another car HELP!!

Review about: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Repair my under service contract and bring to my current address.

I didn't like: When my car needed repairs then i was dirt.

Comments

Warner Robins, Georgia, United States #1336382

Happy to report that this problem has been fixed, I now have a new car from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, I couldn't be happier. When I finally did get the general manager Toffy on the phone, he patiently listened to my story and by 8:00 AM the next morning, the problem was resolved and I was able to purchase a new car. The staff could not have been nicer to me